St. Anton am Arlberg
St. Anton is one of the most famous Austrian resorts, considered the birthplace of alpine ski and one of the best ski resorts in the world, thanks to its huge ski area and the famous Après-ski of St. Anton. The connection of St. Anton am Arlberg, St Christoph, Stuben, Lech, Zürs, Warth and Schröcken make the Ski Arlberg complex the largest in Austria. It is an international ski resort where skiers from all over the world enjoy winter sports.
- The longest descent is 10.2 kilometers, from the Vallugabahn, through Ulmerhütte to St. Anton am Arlberg with an altitude difference of 1350 meters.
- At the intersection of the cable cars Tritkopfbahn I and II there is a very curious museum, dedicated to the ski resort, the celebrities who have visited it, films that have been shot there, etc.
- The area of Stuben, going up with the funicular Albonabahn II, is very quiet and has several fun red pistes, which usually are not crowded at all.
- Zürs is one the most complicated areas and we love its slopes.
- St. Anton village can be reached by train or by motorway, it also has a great atmosphere and Après-ski.