Tignes - Val d'Isere
Espace Killy is the second highest ski resort in Europe, and one of the most famous, located in the French Alps in the Vanoise natural park. It is formed by the ski resorts Tignes and Val d'Isere. Espace Killy area is very large and stands out for its difficulty. Its incredible slopes, snow in spectacular conditions and quality lifts make it one of the best ski resorts we have ever seen.
- Espace Killy is a difficult ski resort, perfect for advanced skiers.
- The spectacular views from the Grande Motte.
- The modern and fast ski lifts.
- The freeride on the Pissaillas glacier, with little inclination and great snow.
- The Bellevarde Face slope, difficult, very funny and history of winter Olympism.